LIFE DOOMED BY CLIMATE: TOP BRITISH SCIENTIST

According to James Lovelock 89, the famous for his theory, the Earth is in the dangerous situation now. It is because of the higher temperature that will turn parts of the world into desert and raise sea levels, flooding other regions. Most of us had expected about this long time ago, but there are no effort had taken in order to avert catastrophe. The rise of world temperatures is caused by mankind activities such as from factory sectors and open air combustion. Humans have no awareness and indirectly it is very dangerous situation especially about how our life in the future.

I fell very lucky because I live in the piece country, so love my live the most. But, it is very disappointed to me when I know that the Earth will be terminating in such a short time. I am very agree with this article and I hope those who read it will think seriously about their activities weather it is safe or not and try to avoid the activities that can make the temperature become higher. Encourage the children to recycle the things that can be recycle and avert to do the open air combustion but bury our garbage. Perhaps, the Earth will become the safety place for we live forever.

MOON MISSIONS TO RETURN, NASA SCIENTIST SAYS.

Long time ago, it is impossible for us to go to the moon but now, with the combination of humans ingenuity and technologies, the dream become true. James A. Gaier is one of the scientist that had given the responsibility in this mission. Based on his said, this mission is not the travelling but it is for the important research. It is for our future.

I wish to walk at the moon and I will try to achieve my dream. It is because I am very admire for those who had reach at the moon. There are several people that want to go to the sun although it is impossible, and I hope it will become true. Lastly, I had release that it is not easy to become the scientist. We must put the best effort to be an international scientist.
NURUL IZZATI ADNAN
1080984