UNIT 5 : INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIST

ARTICLE 9 & 10

ARTICLE 9 : SHAKEPEARE 'S IS FIRST PERSON OF THEATRE FOUND


The information told me about Shakepeare ' s is archaeologist was found theatre performance to become audiens happy .I was learned something , I was know Shakepeare's and his archaeology .Normally not difficult to examine attentively if you many knowledge and research about it . I was share knowledge with BBA news . As I know , Shakepeare ' s is glamour Scientist at the West Country . He was found a entertainment to people on earlier period . He are intelligent and famous around the world. The theatre he found are interesting and good character from actors. Characterization of theatre are grievous , humour , and suspense . Thus , my suggest is publisher entertainment must be promote their theatre to customers at Istana Budaya and stage . As a conclusion , Shakepeare 's is scientist introduce his theatre for everyone .

ARTICLE 10 : Konrad Dannenberg as rocket Scientist

The article was presented about a scientist namely Konrad Dannenberg a architect and famous engineer in rocket propulsion . He create two types of rocket are German V2 and NASA . I choose the article because interesting and more information than other article . This article told me Konrad Dannenberg more knowledge and high education . Besides that , I admire this scientist because he and their friends to create rockets and perform their projects . He yield other rockets are Nova and Saturn . I was learned after I read the article . I was know about types of rockets , and International Scientist as Konrad Dannenberg .As a conclusion , students must be study hard and study work to become scientist . Our country can be progressive and perform new technologies to accomplish Wawasan ' 2020 ' .

Prepared by : NUR HANANI BINTI MUSTAFA

1080991 ( BLC3 )